Why do I need agricultural vehicle insurance?

Tractors, telehandlers, quads, combines and associated trailers & plant can cost a small fortune, are essential to your operation and are attractive to thieves, so you need to ensure they are correctly insured.

An agricultural or farm vehicle policy from Sutcliffe & Co can insure a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, including private cars and specialist items. We can also look at insuring your equipment against breakdown as every day can count during peak season.

For generations we have been assisting farmers and rural businesses with their insurance needs. Unlike some companies we don’t just use one insurer as we can approach a range of different underwriters to obtain the cover you need.

Whether you have a hobby farm or a large contracting operation we would love to help you