What is Tenants Improvements insurance?

Tenants Improvements insurance will cover you if you rent or lease a property and have spent money improving or refurbishing the property. This is important because your improvements will not be included on the landlord’s buildings insurance, so if the property burns to the ground your landlord will only re-build the shell of the building (or to its original state).

Tenants Improvements insurance can normally be added to a commercial package or commercial combined policy


For advice on Tenants Improvements insurance just call us on 01905 21681 or