Why do I need insurance?

If you run an hotel, B&B or guesthouse, then damage to stock or equipment by flood, fire or theft, injury to staff or guests, failures of refrigerators, prosecutions, tribunals – all disasters that could disrupt your family and hotel type business and possibly cause it to close. The correct hotel insurance will minimise the damage to your business.

Whatever your business size, Sutcliffe & Co will provide a comprehensive package of insurances tailored to you. If simple cover is all you need, then we will not force unnecessary extras.

What else might I need?
As no two hotel establishments are alike, no two policies should be alike. We may, however, recommend additional covers such as:

For more detail, we have also produced a brief guide: What insurance does an hotel need?

If you have found it difficult to obtain insurance as your business doesn’t necessarily ‘fit’ a standard policy, for example if you have a listed building, thatched roof, adventure activities, swimming pool or a children’s area, then we would be happy to discuss.

At Sutcliffe & Co, we want to get to know your business in detail in order to provide the cover that your business requires