Fleet & Haulage Seminar
If your business runs a fleet of vehicles, be they cars, coaches or HGVs, it can be a real headache at times.
Sutcliffe & Co Insurance Brokers understands this. So, on 24 March you will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you ever wanted. You will get advice about:
- How to grow your business in a difficult economy
- How to manage your risks with the backdrop of greater legislation and litigation
- ‘What about Brexit’
- Driver risk management
- Using technology to increase efficiencies and safety
- and more
- And lunch.
“We’ve got together with Lloyds Bank, Aviva and Bishop Fleming Chartered Accountants to give fleet managers free access to a range of experts that can really help; in one place.”Duncan Sutcliffe, director, Sutcliffe & Co
You will need to pre-register for the event, so please email MidlandsSME@lloydsbanking.com with number of people attending and any dietary requirements.
- Date: Tuesday 24 March 2020
- When: 0930 – 1300 (including lunch)
- Where: Worcestershire Group Training Association, Unit 36 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester WR4 9GN