Why do I need special insurance for a high value home?

Owning a valuable home means you have additional needs beyond those covered in standard household insurance. For example living in a listed building, displaying antiques and fine art, expensive jewellery, high value audio visual and technology equipment, domestic staff – all things you would not find within a ‘standard’ policy. The correct insurance will protect your family and your way of life.

Whether you live in a country mansion or city centre penthouse or both, Sutcliffe & Co will provide a comprehensive package of insurances tailored to you. Your individual requirements will be catered for with a bespoke policy to suit your particular needs.

What else might you need?

We may recommend additional covers such as:

As no two homes are alike, no two household policies should be alike - we won’t offer you a standard package if that is not what is best for your requirements.